Search This Blog

Sunday 19 January 2014

Lego Minifigures Part 1

Lego Minifigures.
So my topic as you gathered from the title is the Lego minifigures...So Lets Go...:)
This will be installed in parts as there are a lot of pictures..

I first discovered Lego through my brother who is a huge collector and has literally every Lego minifigure from the individual packets from series 1 right up to the current series. In this blog post I will show you pictures of all the series so far and tell you my favourites!

Series One...

  So series 1 was a series I really did like and my favourites are..
- Zombie
- Robot
- Magician
- Circus Clown
- Demolition Dummy
Unfortunately you can no longer buy these in the shops but you may still be able to find them on Ebay..

Series Two...
  
So this is series 2 and here are my favourites..
- Witch
- Vampire
- Mime
- Maraca Man
Again you can no longer get these in stores but check out Ebay...

This is the end of part 1 it kind of seems rubbish as I have only done 2 series but there will be another update later on today or tomorrow..
Thanks for reading!
- ElPopPenChezBel xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment